For more information, see the Flyer [PDF]
‣ REGISTER HERE FOR THE TONY BALBOA MEMORIAL RIDE
‣ Packet Pickup for the Tony Balboa ride will be available at The Pedal on May 18th, 2013 between 1-5pm.
‣ Corpus Christi Ride of Silence is scheduled for Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 at 7pm. Starting at Cole Park Amphitheater.
‣ After the RIDE OF SILENCE, we will have an after party at Dr. Ball's house, 121 Atlantic Street. Wine and orderves will be served.
‣ 1st Annual Tony Balboa Memorial Ride Benefiting CYCLE Kids, Inc.May 19, 2013 @7:00 a.m. @London School (1306 FM43 Corpus Christi, TX 78415)
Early Entry Fee before May 1st: $30.00 includes lunch Entry after May 1st: $35.00 at packet pick up on race day registration opens at 6am. $10.00 donation for lunch (non-cyclist)
On line registration: If you cannot register online, make checks payable to: Tony Balboa Memorial Bike Ride & mail entry to: Kenneth Ham 3925 Castle Knoll Dr. CC, TX 78410
‣ We need volunteers to help coordinate this event. Please sign up here for anything you can help with. Please ask family and friends to help volunteer as well. The more the merrier!
‣ 2nd Annual Hurricane 100 is Saturday, June 1st, 2013. We will have registration and more information for this event on our site soon!
‣ Our T-Shirts are now available to order through paypal. See this link to order.
‣ For a list of local upcoming rides, see this link for the information.
‣ Our new jersey (white) as well as ordering any kits or other style jersey is now available at our on-line store.
‣ London School Cycle Kids Program photos have been published. See this link for the photos. Thanks for everyone who showed up!
‣ Cycle Kids Bike Construction photos have been published. See this link for the photos. A big thanks for our sponsor THE PEDAL including Sam and his gang for putting the bikes together!
‣ Go to our Facebook page for more information on Cycle Kids.
‣ More information at our "latest posts" on this site.